Ethereum what to know
Ethereum: What to Know
Cryptocurrency is not the wave of the future, it’s the wave of now! Yes, if you love convenience, if you love fast, and if you love hassle-free, then making the move to a cashless gaming site is mandatory. Making the move to an online venue is priority number one. The good news, this venture is not expensive, it’s not complicated, and you can be online with a working gaming site within a couple of days. The pay per head is exactly what local bookies are looking for when it comes to finding an online presence that is affordable, and easy to operate.
- Ethereum is powered by an app, isn’t everything! It’s a programmable blockchain that allows you to send cryptocurrency to almost anyone, almost everywhere. Ethereum has followed the Bitcoin model, however, there are some big differences.
- Both Bitcoin and Ethereum, allow you to use digital money without using a traditional money management system, such as banks or other payment providers.
- Ethereum is a programmable tool that allows you to use it for many more applications than simply payments. With Ethereum, you will find a plethora of digital opportunities that include games, apps, services, and much more.
- Ethereum is ‘peer to peer meaning – there is no middle man. Think of the many ‘middle men’ that you have done business with in the past… Example: PayPal. They are one example of a ‘middle man’ that charges a fairly hefty fee for its service, not to mention they represent a privacy concern.
- We are not advocating investing in Ethereum. NO, what we are advising in this piece is to consider using Ethereum as a way for your gaming clients to deposit and receive payouts from you. The less hassle you have when dealing with deposits means the more satisfied clients you will have.
- Gamblers hate two things – slow payouts, and difficult deposits. Ethereum is a way to alleviate both of these problems.
The Pay Per Head—
- The pay per head is a multi-headed monster that takes care of multiple problems you face as a local bookie.
- Number one – the PPH gives you an immediate online presence. You will be online with a functional gaming site in less than a day or two.
- The best PPH providers will build your gaming site for FREE. They will not charge you to get you started and they will only charge you a small per head fee to maintain the site and your clients.
- The PPH will help you integrate your clients with a personal gaming account that they log into, with a password that you will be privy to.
- The best PPH providers are now offering a gaming site that features a state-of-the-art sportsbook, a top tier, Las Vegas-style casino, and a world-class racebook. All three are custom built for your gaming website, for FREE!
- The sportsbook comes loaded with every sport under the sun and every way possible to bet on those sports. Your clients will love the huge wagering menu, and the competitive lines and odds that are set for you daily.
- The racebook is a world-class offering that features more than 75-tracks from across North America and around the globe. You will love that you never have to do the math, figure the odds, and you don’t have to know a thing about horses, the jockey’s tracks, the payouts – none of that. All you do is take a deposit from your clients and they can place their bets in the racebook, and you count your profits! 100% of everything is 100% done for you by the PPH.
- The Las Vegas-style casino is an added bonus that features hundreds of games, live dealers, the hottest slots, and everything players look for in an online casino. If you want to earn HUGE profits, then you MUST offer a fantastic, online casino.
The pay per head has hit its mark with bookmakers because they offer your clients every reason to look no further. Now, they will remain faithful to you. Call the best pay-per-head provider and ask them for your FREE GAMING SITE, along with a 30-day free trial. The football season is in full swing and gamblers are once again spending big money.